New Website

I this section you can introduce yourself, post invitations and more...

Moderator: Stany Buyle

Geoff_Roughton
AFFILIATED MEMBER
Active Member?: Yes
Post pictures?: Yes

New Website

Post by Geoff_Roughton »

In typical fashion we've just got our new website together....i.e. it turned into a mad rush to get it finished:-) But we got there in the end....the pics in the galleries have been selected in a hurry so they'll change a bit over the next few weeks....anyways the link is below for those interested.
http://www.gandsphotography.co.uk
Best
Geoff
"always look on the bright side of life...."
www.gandsphotography.co.uk
Vincent De Vos
AFFILIATED MEMBER

Re: New Website

Post by Vincent De Vos »

Very professional. Congratulations.
Out of curiosity, I do not see pricing on the website, is that common for professional photographers website?
Follow your posting since your fantastic boxing picture (http://www.fotografie.fr/fotoforum/view ... f=48&t=450), missed you for a while, nice you are back.
Passioned by beautiful pictures, not a very active photographer though...
Regards,
Vincent

PS I use google translate a lot to write better English. So, if mistake, I's google, not me. ;)
Geoff_Roughton
AFFILIATED MEMBER
Active Member?: Yes
Post pictures?: Yes

Re: New Website

Post by Geoff_Roughton »

Vincent thanks its appreciated and good to be back....we use to put pricing on the website and all sorts of offers but we found it drives you into a price range thats difficult to change from. These days if we get folks in front of us and they see our samples of work they book us....very few dont. We are pretty expensive for things like weddings these days, probably about 50%-100% more than the local competition but we still get 20-30 a year. Most of these are at the high profile venues which are expensive anyway....we are also the nominated photographers at a number of these which helps. With the commercial stuff I've been around a long time, certainly in the sports field, and clients know what our rates are or I know what I'm going to get paid....normally the latter:-)
Best
Geoff
"always look on the bright side of life...."
www.gandsphotography.co.uk