D5 announcement countdown

New cameras, lenses, accessories and software and news about photography related events.

Moderator: Stany Buyle

Stany Buyle
Active Member?: Yes
Post pictures?: Yes

D5 announcement countdown

Post by Stany Buyle »

admin
site administrator

Pre-order Nikon D5

Post by admin »

Even though there is no possibility yet to order a D5 officially, I pre-ordered mine with a simple email to Art & Craft.
With the significantly bigger AF coverage and more improvements, I expect D5 to be about as interesting than D3 used to be back in 2007...
For BIF, kingfischer's dive, insects in flight and other action D5 will offer a lot of new opportunities I guess...
Kindest regards,
Stany

Stany Buyle

Nikon D5 specifications

Post by Stany Buyle »

Specifications as they are published on the Japanese site http://digicame-info.com/

Underneath you find the incredible bad google translation. The quality of google translations isn't any better if you go from English to Dutch or French...
If you observe google translations I wonder what people at google were doing last 20 years out of selling advertisement...
Detailed specs of Nikon D5

Nikon will soon announce the D5. D5 of the specs are as follows .

- Body two types of D5 (XQD-Type) and D5 (CF-Type)
- Effectiveness of the newly developed 20.82 million pixel CMOS sensor
- Image processing engine EXPEED5.4K videos correspondence
- AF 153 points. 99-point cross sensor. F8 corresponding 15 points (Wow... :o)
- Continuous shooting (continuous shooting up to 200 frames in 14bit lossless compression RAW) 12 frames / sec in the AF / AE tracking (Wow... :o)
- Continuous shooting speed at the time of the mirror up to 14 frames / sec (AE / AF fixed)
- Regular sensitivity highest ISO102400. Extended sensitivity is highest in Hi5 ISO3280000 (Wow... :o)
- 3.2-inch 2.36 million dot LCD monitor. Touch panel (Wow... :o)
- Card slot D5 (XQD-Type) is double XQD. D5 (CF-Type) Double CF
- Shutter speed 30 seconds to 1/8000 sec
- Finder field of view 100% (FX). Magnification 0.72 times
- SuperSpeed ​​USB (USB3.0 Micro-B terminal)
- Battery EN-EL18a
- The weight is the battery and the media included, D5 (XQD-Type) is 1405g. D5 (CF-Type) is 1415g (should be "The weight of the body with the battery included...")
- Released in Date March 2016 (Should be "available...".)

D5 of the spec is almost rumor street, but seem to be modest specs than rumors regarding continuous shooting speed. In rumor Street for high sensitivity, common sensitivity is likely to be extremely strong models in the dark so ISO102400.
:?: :?: :?:

For the card slot, there was a variety of speculation, it seems both of rumor as dual XQD model and dual CF model is prepared.
kindest regards,

Stany
I like better one good shot in a day than 10 bad ones in a second...
http://www.fotografie.cafe