Nikon D5 pictures

About Nikon cameras(Film, coolpix, DSLR and Nikon mirrorless "Z"), lenses, accessories, links and firmware updates and sample pictures.

Moderator: Stany Buyle

admin
site administrator
Active Member?: Yes
Post pictures?: Yes

Nikon D5 pictures

Post by admin »

Underneath pictures come from www.nikonrumors.com, and we publish these after written autorisation from the nikonrumors.com administrator.
related topic: :arrow: Nikon D5 and D400 to be announced on jan. 6 2016
related topic: :arrow: Nikon D5 now officially...
related topic: :arrow: Nikon D5 and FX mirrorless tested in Japan sport events

Since Nikon confirmed the development of their Nikon D5 on nov. 18 2015, D5 isn't just a rumor anymore, it simply exists. It was just a question of days or weeks before some probably intentionally leaked pictures would appear on the internet.

:!: Legal disclaimer
I am convinced that the underneath pictures initially published by NR are real, however, www. nikonuser.info nor its owner or affiliates cannot guarantee the validity of this information and disclaim all responsability to the origin of these pictures.

AA2
AFFILIATED MEMBER
Active Member?: No
Post pictures?: No

Re: Nikon D5 pictures

Post by AA2 »

D5 has a new AF module which covers a significantly larger area than D3 -->...-->D4s.
Stany Buyle

Pre-ordered my Nikon D5 at Art & Craft

Post by Stany Buyle »

Even though there is no possibility yet to order a D5 officially, I ordered mine with a simple email to Art & Craft.

With the significantly bigger AF coverage and more improvements, I expect D5 to be about as interesting than D3 used to be back in 2007...
For BIF, kingfischer's dive, insects in flight and other action D5 will offer a lot of new opportunities I guess...
Kindest regards,
Stany

Stany Buyle

More (intentionally) "leaked" D5 pictures (by Nikon)

Post by Stany Buyle »

kindest regards,

Stany
I like better one good shot in a day than 10 bad ones in a second...
http://www.fotografie.cafe