D5 "leaked pictures" are intentionally leaked by Nikon...

About Nikon cameras(Film, coolpix, DSLR and Nikon mirrorless "Z"), lenses, accessories, links and firmware updates and sample pictures.

Moderator: Stany Buyle

Stany Buyle
Active Member?: Yes
Post pictures?: Yes

D5 "leaked pictures" are intentionally leaked by Nikon...

Post by Stany Buyle »

I am convinced that the so called "leaked D5 pictures" on NR and Chasseur d'Images are intentionally leaked with the autorisation, sponsoring and motivation by or from Nikon.
No bigger publicity can be made for an upcoming product than "leaks".
The reason why I'm confident about those leaks being intentional is while in one of the pictures you can see the serial of the camera and several characteristics of the person holding the camera, including the room (shop) where the pictures have been made.
Also the guy who posted this on Chasseur d'Images -jml2-nouvel arrivant- is -TMHO- simply a profile made by the redaction of Chasseur d'Images, very probably even Guy-Michel Cogné himself. Nothing wrong with this theatre, it's called business... :lol: , and hypocrisy is simply an important part of doing business ...

If Nikon really doesn't want this "leak", it would be just a matter of a couple of hours to find out who is on the picture, where and when, and Nikon would win a court case anywhere. But Nikon won't sue anybody, on the contrary, thanks or even a commission...

I was discussing this matter once with the pro responsible for Nikon Belgium and of course he denied about Nikon leaking intentionally :lol: :D .

Just my thoughts,
Kindest regards,
Stany
Stany Buyle

Re: D5 "leaked pictures" are intentionally leaked by Nikon..

Post by Stany Buyle »

Chasseur d'Images continues the theatre... :

The incredible story :lol: of the D5 camera forgotten :lol: :lol: in a display window... :lol: :lol: :lol:

kindest regards,

Stany
I like better one good shot in a day than 10 bad ones in a second...
http://www.fotografie.cafe
admin
site administrator

Pre-order Nikon D5

Post by admin »

Even though there is no possibility yet to order a D5 officially, I pre-ordered mine with a simple email to Art & Craft.
With the significantly bigger AF coverage and more improvements, I expect D5 to be about as interesting than D3 used to be back in 2007...
For BIF, kingfischer's dive, insects in flight and other action D5 will offer a lot of new opportunities I guess...
Kindest regards,
Stany

Stany Buyle

And more leaks by Nikon (not D5 related)

Post by Stany Buyle »

Nikon understands very well that leaks work better than regular announcements to prepare people to open their wallets...

http://nikonrumors.com/2015/12/22/nikon ... line.aspx/
kindest regards,

Stany
breerke
AFFILIATED MEMBER
Active Member?: No
Post pictures?: No

Post by breerke »

Congratualations Stany. Nice christmas/ New year present. Will art @ craft have the D5 early januari allready?
I am looking forward ro Your comment
Best wiches from Erwin
Stany Buyle

Post by Stany Buyle »

breerke wrote:Congratualations Stany. Nice christmas/ New year present. Will art @ craft have the D5 early januari allready?
I am looking forward ro Your comment
Best wiches from Erwin
Good evening Erwin.
Art & Craft officially doesn't know anything about launch date yet. My guess is January 6.

How is your D750 doing?

Kindest regards and all the best for 2016!
kindest regards,

Stany
breerke
AFFILIATED MEMBER
Active Member?: No
Post pictures?: No

Post by breerke »

Hi Stany, best wishes for 2016 and a D5 :D
I am very happy with my D750, his excellent performance at high ISO is very suitable in these dark days. (although I can’t compare with other camera’s because its my first DSLR). I am learning and practicing (almost) every day and until now I find it an amazing piece of technology.
I added a (cropped) photo taken at iso 2000, I took it with the Nikon 200-500.
All the best,
Erwin