D7000 prices in Europe?

About Nikon cameras(Film, coolpix, DSLR and Nikon mirrorless "Z"), lenses, accessories, links and firmware updates and sample pictures.

Moderator: Stany Buyle

stanj
AFFILIATED MEMBER
Active Member?: Yes
Post pictures?: Yes

D7000 prices in Europe?

Post by stanj »

Have selling prices for body only D7000 been published by stores yet? I would like to get one but if the prices are that much more in, say, Finland, the closest country with conventional EU prices, than the US, I'll have to wait until the next time I visit back home in March. Here is Russia, based on the prices of other cameras in the Nikon like it will be over $2000. My last SB900 cost $685. I got it because my current SB900 failed in the middle of an event shooting and I figured parts would be hard to get to repair it myself meaning a long wait for getting them from Japan or the US. Luckily for me it turned out to be SMD chip capacitor that cost $0.30 and available from local electronics parts stores.
A kit D90with 18-105vr until a few weeks ago has been pretty constant in price of just a hair under $2000 here in St Petersburg. :? Which is why I assume the D7000 body alone will be $2000.
Stan
Stany Buyle
Active Member?: Yes
Post pictures?: Yes

Re: D7000 prices in Europe?

Post by Stany Buyle »

D7000 prices in Europe:
Audiophil in Aachen-Germany.
kindest regards,

Stany
I like better one good shot in a day than 10 bad ones in a second...
http://www.fotografie.cafe