underestimated

About Fuji cameras, lenses, accessories, links and firmware updates and sample pictures. .

Moderator: Stany Buyle

Leen Koper
Active Member?: Yes
Post pictures?: Yes

underestimated

Post by Leen Koper »

Yesterday I bought a small camera to take with me on hikes, a Fujifilm F550EXR. This camera has hardly caused any ripple in the pond of small compacts, but it still boasts -next to the usual things- a 15x zoomlens, but the most important thing: it does take, next to normal JPEG, RAW images!
And the price? Only just less than 200 euros!
A steal!
Stany Buyle

Re: underestimated

Post by Stany Buyle »

Interesting to read your opinion about that.
How do you PP those RAFs?

Off topic, at least a bit but still Fuji talk... Did you try the X1sytem already?
I am lurking to that evolution and the day they will have good zooms with dramatically improved AF performance, I'll sell all my heavy Nikon gear and turn into that lovely sized new Fuji interchangeable camera line.
Leen Koper

Re: underestimated

Post by Leen Koper »

Some days ago I had the opportunity to play, just for a few minutes, with the Pro. I did not shoot with it, but it looked very promising. Combined with the famous Fuji glass it cannot be anything else than a new winner in this field. Moreover, there is a abundance of Leica glass for incredibly low prices around and with the Leica adapter..... :shock: