My triip in Lebanon: Beyrouth (I)

Here affiliated forum members can post pictures...
MDelfeld
AFFILIATED MEMBER
Active Member?: No
Post pictures?: No

My triip in Lebanon: Beyrouth (I)

Post by MDelfeld »

As promised to Stany, I start to publish several images I took during my trip in Lebanon.
I used the Canon 5D MkII withe different lenses: 16/35 f/2,8 L USM - 24/105 F/4 L IS USM - 100/400 f/4,5-5,6 L IS USM.
Every pictures are taken in CR2. Post-production with DxO in JPG and CS4. Several pics are modified with Topaz plugin.
Thanks for your interest

The very first step will be Beyrouth where we stood for 15 days making mini trips into the country that is not so wide.
Beyrouth is a city full of contrast due to the war, the religions et the deep past of that country.

What surprised me in Beyrouth was that kind of rage they have to rebuild the city. They are mainly setting up high class buildings. Appartments within these buildings are having more or less between 300m² to more than 1.000m². Incredible for such an European like me.
The workers are principally coming from Syria. They work from very early in the morning till late in the evening. Working also during the WE. Here are several pictures I took about the remaining of the war and the new constructions.

01) Image
02) Image
03) Image
04) Image
05) Image
06) Image
07) Image
08) Image
09) Image
10) Image

TO FOLLOW: Beyrouth, ABC - Luxury - other visits
James

Re: My triip in Lebanon: Beyrouth (I)

Post by James »

What a great set of images, I'm not really interested in architecture photography, but you and others on this forum are actually pretty inspiring.

My favourites from this set are 2,4 and 7.
MDelfeld
AFFILIATED MEMBER

Post by MDelfeld »

Thanks James for your reaction. In fact These pcs are not only done about architecture but more to give an idea to the friends about what I have seen in Lebannon, the next post I wil go in other details from other regions for sure.
Duplo
AFFILIATED MEMBER

Wonderful images

Post by Duplo »

And what a pleasure to see images from a part of the world that we do not see every day.

I realyl enjoyed this set of images.
Thomas
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool"
MDelfeld
AFFILIATED MEMBER

Post by MDelfeld »

Thanks Duplo.
It's not yet finished