Some from Disney Paris...

Here affiliated forum members can post pictures...
Stany Buyle
Active Member?: Yes
Post pictures?: Yes

Some from Disney Paris...

Post by Stany Buyle »

We went to Disney Paris last weekend. The weather was quite a bummer, cold and windy... But we enjoyed anyhow, some pictures...
All pictures have been taken with D700 and 16-35 F4VR or 70-200VRII...

Thanks for looking
kindest regards,

Stany
I like better one good shot in a day than 10 bad ones in a second...
http://www.fotografie.cafe
arthur
AFFILIATED MEMBER

Re: Some from Disney Paris...

Post by arthur »

Nice. My preference to the car shot, good composition.
Best regards,
Arthur
danm_cool
AFFILIATED MEMBER

Post by danm_cool »

Nice shots! Here are my comments: the 2nd seems to have an odd white balance, the 5th seems to be a little over exposed, the 6th nice composition and excellent sharpness!!, the 7th the guy is too much centered, I would have loved to seem what he had on the table, the 9th would gain from a d-lightning and the 10th has a nice composition!
Stany Buyle
Active Member?: Yes
Post pictures?: Yes

Post by Stany Buyle »

danm_cool wrote:Nice shots! Here are my comments: the 2nd seems to have an odd white balance, the 5th seems to be a little over exposed, the 6th nice composition and excellent sharpness!!, the 7th the guy is too much centered, I would have loved to seem what he had on the table, the 9th would gain from a d-lightning and the 10th has a nice composition!
Good evening damn_cool,

Thanks for your comments.
You are totally right about the weird WB in the second shot, something went wrong with the convertion, -very probably because I pushed the blues in the sky-, I did it again, now it looks OK.
The 9th was left like this on purpose, I could easely pull the shadows, but I didn't want to do that to put the accent on the castle.
The 10th is special because it was captured handheld at nearly a full second shutter speed, VR is fantastic feature, even in wide angles...
kindest regards,

Stany
I like better one good shot in a day than 10 bad ones in a second...
http://www.fotografie.cafe