infrared pictures

Here affiliated forum members can post pictures...

Moderator: Stany Buyle

infrared pictures

Postby zundapp5 » Thu 5 Dec 2013 01:32

Taken with Nikon D100, converted to infrared

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Regards
Manuel
User avatar
zundapp5
AFFILIATED MEMBER
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat 23 Nov 2013 22:41
Location: Portugal

Re: infrared pictures

Postby Stany Buyle » Thu 5 Dec 2013 09:43

Good morning,
It looks like very nice pictures :) but unfortunately they are in small thumbnail size :( .

Update: I see that you linked them to your ImageShack account. Veeeery nice! :D

Kindest regards,

Stany
User avatar
Stany Buyle
moderator
 
Posts: 2301
Joined: Sun 30 Nov 2008 15:05

Re: infrared pictures

Postby zundapp5 » Thu 5 Dec 2013 10:58

StanyB wrote:Good morning,
It looks like very nice pictures :) but unfortunately they are in small thumbnail size :( .

Update: I see that you linked them to your ImageShack account. Veeeery nice! :D

Kindest regards,

Stany



Hello, good morning!
Sorry because they are in small thumbnail size! :(
I tried many ways, but could not upload the images to the size of the forum ... I think because they were uploaded in large format (not resized) on ImageShack

Greetings from Portugal
Manuel
:)
User avatar
zundapp5
AFFILIATED MEMBER
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat 23 Nov 2013 22:41
Location: Portugal

Re: infrared pictures

Postby zundapp5 » Sun 8 Dec 2013 00:44

StanyB wrote:Good morning,
It looks like very nice pictures :) but unfortunately they are in small thumbnail size :( .

Update: I see that you linked them to your ImageShack account. Veeeery nice! :D

Kindest regards,

Stany


Hello!
Are you able to delete the post, and I reupload the images properly ?
Tank you,
Manuel
User avatar
zundapp5
AFFILIATED MEMBER
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat 23 Nov 2013 22:41
Location: Portugal

Re: infrared pictures

Postby Stany Buyle » Sun 8 Dec 2013 08:16

zundapp5 wrote:Hello!
Are you able to delete the post, and I reupload the images properly ?
Thank you,
Manuel

Yes, but easier would be that you just post them in a new reaction and after that I will re-organize your pictures and topic.
Maximum size on the forum is 1024 x 1024px or anything that fits inside that size.
Your images deserve the effort while they are outstanding.
Kindest regards,
Stany
User avatar
Stany Buyle
moderator
 
Posts: 2301
Joined: Sun 30 Nov 2008 15:05

Re: infrared pictures

Postby zundapp5 » Sun 8 Dec 2013 11:03

StanyB wrote:
zundapp5 wrote:Hello!
Are you able to delete the post, and I reupload the images properly ?
Thank you,
Manuel

Yes, but easier would be that you just post them in a new reaction and after that I will re-organize your pictures and topic.
Maximum size on the forum is 1024 x 1024px or anything that fits inside that size.
Your images deserve the effort while they are outstanding.
Kindest regards,
Stany


Done!
Thank you,
Regards
Manuel
User avatar
zundapp5
AFFILIATED MEMBER
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat 23 Nov 2013 22:41
Location: Portugal

Re: infrared pictures

Postby eSBee » Sun 8 Dec 2013 12:18

zundapp5 wrote:Done!Thank you,
Regards
Manuel

Done done... :D You're welcome.
Kindest regards,
Stany
eSBee
site owner
 
Posts: 442
Joined: Wed 27 Aug 2008 08:39

Re: infrared pictures

Postby GuidoDeVolder-BE » Sun 8 Dec 2013 12:53

Marvellous!
You have one more fan for your pictures.
All the best!
Guido
Humanity Is Insane.
GuidoDeVolder-BE
AFFILIATED MEMBER
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri 6 Nov 2009 20:06

Re: infrared pictures

Postby zundapp5 » Mon 9 Dec 2013 12:46

GuidoDeVolder wrote:Marvellous!
You have one more fan for your pictures.
All the best!
Guido

Thank you,
Manuel
User avatar
zundapp5
AFFILIATED MEMBER
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat 23 Nov 2013 22:41
Location: Portugal


Return to Miscellanious

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron