Invitation...

Dogs, cats, pets, artistic, experimental,...

Moderator: Stany Buyle

DirkVermeirre

Invitation...

Post by DirkVermeirre »

...to my expositions in september and october. You're all very welcome.

Thanks for your attention and greetings,

Dirk
pam.meier

Re: Invitation...

Post by pam.meier »

Wow, Dirk, thank you for the invitation! Hm, can´t promise anything at the moment, but will see ...
DirkVermeirre

Post by DirkVermeirre »

Hi Pam,

WIth pleasure. In the following weeks there will be other expositions with other subjects and that make that I'm flooded with work for the moment. Would be great if you must come to Belgium, give me a sign in advance so that I'm sure to have time.

Kind regards,

Dirk
BNikolai
AFFILIATED MEMBER

Post by BNikolai »

Hi Dirk,

On Sunday 27 sept we, Silhouetmembers, pass The Black Panter and will look for your exposition, when we go back to the Central Station. I saw The Black Panter is open 13.30 h and we want make photo's in Antwerpen beginning in the morning. Most members go home end afternoon, but my colleague photographer Emile and I want to eat something before we go home. Good luck with your exposition.

Betty Nicolai
DirkVermeirre

Post by DirkVermeirre »

Hello Betty,

I hope that you and the other members will have a great day, the weather is fine today so that helps already. A pity that I can't be in town today to show you some interesting places.

Dirk
BNikolai
AFFILIATED MEMBER

Post by BNikolai »

Hi Dirk,

The group was bigger than I thought; I was in the Black Panter, but I saw nobody and the group walked on. I'm sorry, later I saw your photo's home on your site. Very nice pictures; it could be a lesson how you made your photo's from different heights. When I was at school( School voor Fotografie en Fototechniek in Den Haag) long time ago, I hated colors in that time and prefered long time black and white prints in the darkroom etc.
Your photogaphs show a very creative approach; I like it. Your book will be a succes, I hope.
DirkVermeirre

Post by DirkVermeirre »

BNikolai wrote:Hi Dirk,

The group was bigger than I thought; I was in the Black Panter, but I saw nobody and the group walked on. I'm sorry, later I saw your photo's home on your site. Very nice pictures; it could be a lesson how you made your photo's from different heights. When I was at school( School voor Fotografie en Fototechniek in Den Haag) long time ago, I hated colors in that time and prefered long time black and white prints in the darkroom etc.
Your photogaphs show a very creative approach; I like it. Your book will be a succes, I hope.

Hello,

Hope that your group had a great time here in Antwerp. The Black Panter is quite big with several side buildings, it's a very nice place to explore in the middle of the city, a pity that you didn't get in. And thanks for your nice comment. Yes, I even lay regularly on the floor (even when it's dirty or wet) to get the images that I want. I love b&w for people, streetshots and sometimes landscapes but use color for some other series. Yes, the book is selling very well, at the day of the opening more then hundred were sold.

With kind regards

Dirk