Ghost picture...

Dogs, cats, pets, artistic, experimental,...

Moderator: Stany Buyle

ritaB

Ghost picture...

Post by ritaB »

After a humble attempt of mine to make a picture for a local photography contest called "mysterious Gravelines", big discussion with my husband... I like the picture, he doesn't, he didn't want to post in on this forum, it's his forum...So I obliged him to post my picture or there won't come a D800 @ Xmas... No 80-500 AF-SVRII neither...

Take care: I don't know anything about photography, neither about PP, but I already can take off the lens cap and push the shutter. I wasn't drunk neither...

Look attentive, there is a ghost in the picture...
C & C are welcome.

Kindest regards,
Rita Buyle

And another picture:

Leen Koper
Active Member?: Yes
Post pictures?: Yes

Re: Ghost picture...

Post by Leen Koper »

I think it will be hard to live with such a dominant husband. Luckily your female charms help you to settle this matter.

Well, the second one is just a picture; mmm, just a picture and nothing more.
But it is the first one, the one with the mysterious tree. You should go on with images like that! Especially your limited knowledge about photography brings something refreshing. Could you try again, but avoid the branches in the top of the image? Now they attract too much attention from the main subject. Or ask your Stany to darken them a lot, I know he is a nice guy and loves you winning the contest - although, his self confidence might suffer from it. (A new D800 might recover it until the next contest, but then there is always the 80-500 AF-SVRII to comfort him again)

Just only one serious request: please don't have me involved in any marital quarrel....;-)
pam.meier

Re: Ghost picture...

Post by pam.meier »

I need to come for help in this emancipatory case ;) I can see the ghost, image passed ;)
And we all started out some day trying things out and experimenting, this is the way to go, Rita.
Keep them coming.