Finally!!

Open talk "Just about anything..." Please respect our forum rules... Political and religeous subjects will be removed.

Moderator: Stany Buyle

James

Finally!!

Post by James »

I can share what I was working on before!

I've been helping to set up a new company that will be dealing in relatively high end fashion, on top of being in charge of the build of the site and the logistics and operations of the company I have been allowed to play at being a photographer a bit :D :D

There is a lookbook that is given to the press that contains almost exclusively my images which I should be getting final prints of tomorrow :) On top of that most of the photography on the site is mine!

The front page image is just edited by me though (cropped, desaturated and resized) on the photoshoot itself I was just asked to get behind the scenes images as Vanessa was working with an awesome fashion photographer called Marc Rogoff who won the Hassleblad award in the UK this year.

Anyway enough rambling - here you go! http://www.vanessaknox.com
James

Re: Finally!!

Post by James »

Oh yeah, with it being a new collection from a new designer they are trying to give as little away as possible about materials and colours - hence the low contrast sepia shots I was trying out... Check out the journal to see how they came out.