HELP HELP !! "The Disposable Crisis Project"

Open talk "Just about anything..." Please respect our forum rules... Political and religeous subjects will be removed.

Moderator: Stany Buyle

ReneJanssen-BE
Active Member?: Yes
Post pictures?: Yes

HELP HELP !! "The Disposable Crisis Project"

Post by ReneJanssen-BE »

Hi Every one,

Some days ago I met the initiator of the Disposable Crisis Project,Indra Moonen, and we had a chat about her Project.
I think it's a great way for us all to be creative.

In short the project means :
Indra will be sending disposable cameras to people all over the world. The goal is to collect photographs from people everywhere depicting what the current financial crisis means to them or how it has affected their lives. This does not necessarily mean negative things.
The results will be published in a book. The money gathered by selling the book will go to the Fair Trade Organization.

I did manage to get one disposable camera from Indra and wanted to share this with you all.
I am going to shoot 3 pics with it, regarding to the theme "financial Crisis", and need 8 more photographers from our forum to do the same.
Going to send the disposable camera to the next member of our Forum and he/she will shoot also 3 pictures and send it to the next participant from our Nikonuser Forum.
I think it's a great opportunity to be part of the project and even make a chance that your photo will be published in a book !!

Why only 9 members from this Forum including myself, simple...... the are only 27 pictures what we can shoot with this disposable camera.

More detailes you can find on the net : http://www.disposablecrisisproject.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let me know if you are interested.

We have to manage to shoot the photo's soon and return the disposable camera before the end of december 2012.

Let's show Indra Moonen how strong we are as a Nikonuser group.

Thanks in advance from René Janssen and of course Indra Moonen the initiator of this project.

greetz

René
pam.meier

Re: HELP HELP !! "The Disposable Crisis Project"

Post by pam.meier »

What a great idea! This should be known to more people.
ReneJanssen-BE

Post by ReneJanssen-BE »

Pam,
Your are right ........ so now I need 8 more photographers..... will you be one of them???
regards
René
Stany Buyle

Post by Stany Buyle »

Count me in.
ReneJanssen-BE

Post by ReneJanssen-BE »

Thanks Stany
Most appreciated !!
René
ReneJanssen-BE

Post by ReneJanssen-BE »

Stany,
I am going to send the camera for "The Disposable Crisis Project" on monday to your address.
You and I are the only ones who did give a positive yes to be part of this project......
I am going to try another channel today if I could find some other Photographers to be part of this project.

Thanks for your participation.

René