Extra terrestrial life arrived on earth?

Open talk "Just about anything..." Please respect our forum rules... Political and religeous subjects will be removed.

Moderator: Stany Buyle

Stany Buyle
Active Member?: Yes
Post pictures?: Yes

Extra terrestrial life arrived on earth?

Post by Stany Buyle »

In my youth astronomy was my main hobby and it was it the mean time my first approach to photography. I was spending my pocket money on telescopes, accessories and development of pictures of our moon, pleyades, saturn and other sky objects... Most people who are a little common with astronomy agree that -taking the endless number of similar solar systems like ours in consideration-, extra terrestrial intelligent life is very probable.
The chance they visit or visited earth is -taking the enormous distances in consideration- not taken for real by a major number of scientists, eventhough the opinion about this is changing... Why would another civilisation not be some thousand years ahead of us in relation to traveling methods in space...
Anyhow, eventhough I'm very sceptic about UFO stories, I was always among those who are convinced that extra terrestrial intelligent life exists...
I hope, taking the evironement misery, warfare and agressivity human exhibits in consideration, that they are more intelligent than we are...
Perhaps they are really here now... Watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me8Aa6-T ... re=related
kindest regards,

Stany
I like better one good shot in a day than 10 bad ones in a second...
http://www.fotografie.cafe
Leen Koper
Active Member?: Yes
Post pictures?: Yes

Re: Extra terrestrial life arrived on earth?

Post by Leen Koper »

You have seen the source? Bildzeitung! It would be the first time in this century they don't lie. Worth celebrating! ;-)
pam.meier

Re: Extra terrestrial life arrived on earth?

Post by pam.meier »

Many people report they were abducted by aliens and examined etc. I think these are halluzinations medically speaking.