I'm Claire Dupuis, lady photog from France

I this section you can introduce yourself, post invitations and more...

Moderator: Stany Buyle

ClaireDupuis
AFFILIATED MEMBER

I'm Claire Dupuis, lady photog from France

Post by ClaireDupuis »

Hello everyone,

As many of view I suppose I've been a dpreview forum member for numerous years, and interested in photography for longer yet, about 20 years ! (I started fiddling with cameras in my late teens).
The basics about me : I live and work near Paris, at CDG international airport, I have a 3 month old daughter, Marla, and I'm a serial camera switcher and admitted gearhead. I take pictures for my own pleasure, with no pretense whatsoever, just because it makes me feel good and relaxed. I am pretty fascinated by technology these days, so I confess I do surf the web a LOT about cameras, lenses, brand releases, lightning technique, and photography in general.
I also do some modeling from time to time, my main aera of interested being art nude, clair obscur...
I've shot 15 different DSLR's in the past 5 years, from Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm, Minolta and Pentax, and numerous bridges before from the same makers, and Olympus as well, plus a couple of compacts from Fuji. At the moment I'm in the process if switching my Canon gear (5D + various lenses) for a Nikon D700 and assorted lenses.
I look forward to sharing and exchanging with you all hobbyists on this forum, and wish you all a happy holiday season.

Claire
pam.meier

Re: I'm Claire Dupuis, lady photog from France

Post by pam.meier »

Hello Claire and welcome to our board!

It´s nice to know I´m not the only female gear head around. I had to reduce my collection to "only" 3 DSLRs.
And whenever I stop buying bodies, I start getting lens lust ...

Would you like to show us some of your modeling work?

Pam
Lil Judd
AFFILIATED MEMBER
Active Member?: No
Post pictures?: No

Re: I'm Claire Dupuis, lady photog from France

Post by Lil Judd »

Welcome Claire,

sounds like you've been busy with the dslr cameras. I've been to CDG many times. My sister lives in Paris, well now outside in Montesson. Paris is wonderful for photography.

Welcome to the forum.

Lil :-)
Lil :-)
Wishing you Golden Light & willing subjects. My ever evolving galleries can be seen at http://lilknytt.zenfolio.com/