Intentional "leak" of Nikon Z9 teaser

New cameras, lenses, accessories and software and news about photography related events.

Moderator: Stany Buyle

Stany Buyle
Active Member?: Yes
Post pictures?: Yes

Intentional "leak" of Nikon Z9 teaser

Post by Stany Buyle »

There is a so-called "leak" of the Nikon Z9 teaser video floating around the internet...
Of course it's intentional, just like Nikon leaks intentionally through rumor sites for about 10 years now. They need publicity, and they try to keep their user base aboard with teasers and lens road maps...
No doubt Z9 will be a fantastic professional camera, with similar specs (fps and resolution) as my beloved EOS R5 that I'm using for nearly a year now with compact and lightweight R mount teles where Nikon does not have any Z alternative for, neither in their F mount range.
Nikon still does not have one native Z mount tele over 200mm available for purchase, worse: -not even announced-, after 3½ years of Z cameras in the market... Can you imagine? ( :arrow: Nikon lens road map from 2020, October 14th...)
IMHO Nikon ML is lagging at least 2 years behind Canon ML.
I'm very happy I switched brands. R5 gives me more fun every day than Z gave me over 2 years.

And for those Canon users who absolutely need such a big, heavy "pro" camera: EOS R1 will come soon... :D
kindest regards,

Stany
I like better one good shot in a day than 10 bad ones in a second...
http://www.fotografie.cafe