CANON R5: SECRET VIDEO SWITCH

About Canon cameras, lenses, accessories, links and firmware updates and sample pictures..

Moderator: Stany Buyle

DiederikVP
AFFILIATED MEMBER

CANON R5: SECRET VIDEO SWITCH

Post by DiederikVP »

Deaf Director
167 abonnees
Finding the Canon R5's mythical one button switch that allows you to pop between video and photo modes.

Special thanks to Moni Johnson for the tip.

CHAPTERS

If you're interested in contacting Bryan for work please email me at
thedeafdirector@gmail.com

Bryan Redding is an award-winning Cuban American Cinematographer and Director based in Athens, Georgia. He loves being on set and sharing his knowledge. In addition to his love of cinematography, Bryan has complete high range hearing loss which, according to his audiologist, leaves him functionally deaf in certain environments, hence making him the Deaf Director. This has not stopped Bryan from continuing his passion on set and behind the camera, and he uses his experience with his physical condition to propel his unique vision.

DISCLAIMERS
This video was not paid for by outside persons or manufacturers.
No gear was supplied to me for this video. I purchased this gear to test for myself.

The content of this video and my opinions were not reviewed or paid for by any outside persons.

DEAF DIRECTOR gets some funding via your transactions with purchase links with the following affiliate programs:

Amazon Affiliate