- NX Studio Version 1.0.1 https://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/ ... w/199.html
About NX Studio
NX Studio software offers a full-fledged suite of intuitive tools for viewing, processing, and editing photos and videos. It combines the photo-and-video-viewing features of ViewNX-i with the photo-processing and retouch tools of Capture NX-D in a single, comprehensive workflow. Not only can it be used to process RAW pictures, but its editing tools—including tone curves and brightness and contrast adjustment—can also be applied to JPEG/TIFF images. It also offers a variety of features for such tasks as editing XMP/IPTC data, managing presets, viewing maps that show shooting locations based on location data embedded in pictures, and uploading pictures to the Web.
- Wireless Transmitter Utility Version 1.9.5 https://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/ ... w/198.html
About the Wireless Transmitter Utility
Use the Wireless Transmitter Utility to adjust network settings and the like for WT-7, WT-6, WT-5, and WT-4 wireless transmitters, UT-1 communications units, and cameras with built-in Wi-Fi and/or Ethernet. The software for the WT-4 was called the WT-4 Setup Utility, but now that it supports the WT-5 and other devices the name has been changed to Wireless Transmitter Utility.
- Picture Control Utility 2.4.8 https://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/ ... w/200.html
- Webcam Utility (Windows) Version 1.0.2 https://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com ... w/201.html
- NEF Codec Version 1.31.1 https://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com ... w/190.html
What’s New with Version 1.31.1:
• Fixed an issue that prevented files in the Recycle Bin being restored to their original locations after the NEF Codec was installed.
Information about Nikon Capture NX: Users experiences, updates, tutorials, links, etc...
Moderator: Stany Buyle
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- site administrator
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Sun 10 May 2015 21:45
- Active Member?: Yes
- Post pictures?: Yes