Sunset Slideshow

Here affiliated forum members can post pictures...
ChrisBergstrom
AFFILIATED MEMBER

Sunset Slideshow

Post by ChrisBergstrom »

I went out with another photographer friend last night to capture some sunset shots and to attempt to make an almost still movie out of them. It seems to have worked well, but I need an external batter pack for my D700, anyone know where I can get one that will allow me to shoot for 12-24 hours straight at 1 minute intervals? My battery died after only about 100 shots, which is not normal, but the way I was shooting was probably draining the battery a lot faster than normal.

Ok, without further ado, here is the slideshow of my photos I made and I'm happy to share them with all of you!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thewenzels ... 3242/show/

Hi, I want to share a slideshow on Flickr with you. It's of a set called "Sunset Photos". Hope you like it! Please view it in "FAST" mode to see the effect... This is a place near my house in New Jersey called Smithville Park. It was an old factory and labor camp or prison back in the 1800's? There's a mansion and other neat looking run down brick building all over the place. We thought we heard Big Foot stalking us after it got dark too. hahahaha

-- Chris Bergstrom
Stany Buyle
Active Member?: Yes
Post pictures?: Yes

Re: Sunset Slideshow

Post by Stany Buyle »

Very beautiful but way too many of nearly the same shots to my taste... I like the first one the best.
kindest regards,

Stany
I like better one good shot in a day than 10 bad ones in a second...
http://www.fotografie.cafe
ChrisBergstrom
AFFILIATED MEMBER

Re: Sunset Slideshow

Post by ChrisBergstrom »

Stany, thanks for looking! That was the point of the shoot. I was trying to take interval shots at 1 minute and 7 seconds and then play them in rapid succession to create a sort of movie. I don't have the software to make them into a good movie right now so Flickr's slideshow was the next best thing. I do realize they are mostly the same... lol

Thanks again for the comment and I appreciate the feedback.