Eyrarbakki, Iceland

Here affiliated forum members can post pictures...
bobvanduin
AFFILIATED MEMBER

Eyrarbakki, Iceland

Post by bobvanduin »

Hello,

I would like to hear you opinion about these photo´s i took in my hometown of Eyrarbakki, Iceland.

Bob
Stany Buyle
Active Member?: Yes
Post pictures?: Yes

Re: Eyrarbakki, Iceland

Post by Stany Buyle »

Hello,
I would like to hear you opinion about these photo´s i took in my hometown of Eyrarbakki, Iceland.
Hi Bob,
Thanks for posting these. I have a problem with the dull colour of the pictures though and...
In another thread Pamela Meier -moderator on this forum and a real PS expert-, wrote:
Some browsers cannot display color profiles. Sounds like you used Adobe RGB in this image and see it in sRGB. Best, Pam
...I would not be surprised that they are saved in Adobe RGB and not in sRGB...

If it is so, just mail me the pictures in sRGB and I'll post them again for you.
kindest regards,

Stany
I like better one good shot in a day than 10 bad ones in a second...
http://www.fotografie.cafe
bobvanduin
AFFILIATED MEMBER

Post by bobvanduin »

Hi stan, i'm afraid the colors are how they supposed to be, part of my style.

But what i do see is that all my pictures are cut off on the right side, what is the maximum size i can use?

Bob
Stany Buyle

Post by Stany Buyle »

bobvanduin wrote:Hi stan, i'm afraid the colors are how they supposed to be, part of my style.

But what i do see is that all my pictures are cut off on the right side, what is the maximum size i can use?

Bob
Max size is 1000 x 1000px, while using a widescreen 17" or bigger, you should never have a problem... Make the resolution of your monitor set to high! If your monitor resolution is set too low on, images can show as "cut off"...
If you work on a square 17", just click your favourites window on the left side away.

A 15" is a little too little for these applications.
kindest regards,

Stany
I like better one good shot in a day than 10 bad ones in a second...
http://www.fotografie.cafe
Leen Koper

Post by Leen Koper »

Stany, I've got exactly the same problem. I don't know anything about computers, I 'm totaly ignorant in this field, but the highest resulution I can set my monitor to -a several years older laptop- is 1024x768. This might be the problem?
bobvanduin
AFFILIATED MEMBER

Post by bobvanduin »

The resolution of the picture i posted is 900x600 because moste of the photography forums use a maximum of 900 px wide.
When i´m looking at my 20" screen i have no problem and i see the pictures like the are supposed to be.

How do you like these photos?

Bob