Retina Display MacBook Pro

Information about hardware & software, firmware updates, internet, problems and solutions.

Moderator: Stany Buyle

pam.meier

Retina Display MacBook Pro

Post by pam.meier »

So I bought one a week and a half ago and I must say it´s the ultimate notebook. I love it ...
But now images at normal screen resolution look jaggy ;) Well, I guess one pays a price to be up to date.
I can´t wait for Adobe to issue Photoshop and Bridge with Retina support, it should be out this Fall. Well, who knows how long it will take till screen resolution will be increased on the internet ...
Stany Buyle
Active Member?: Yes
Post pictures?: Yes

Re: Retina Display MacBook Pro

Post by Stany Buyle »

Congratulations with your purchase!
Tell us more what you can do better with such a portable than with a normal (PC) one...
Rita & Stany
pam.meier

Re: Retina Display MacBook Pro

Post by pam.meier »

The most striking difference between Mac and PC laptops is that you can handle the trackpad and it will scroll in realtime. I find it enervating on a PC, so I use a mouse instead, the MacBook makes it feel like it is the extension of my brain/hand. I can even retouch images on it.

Then, of course, the aluminum unibody is very nice looking and also handles nicely. A beauty. Expensive? Very much, but it´s of high quality.

The retina display with its high resolution makes reading PDFs or News websites very easy.